Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Family











How we got started as the Burrow Family is a funny story. Tim and I met at New Home while I was going to college. We didn't talk much, he actually thought I was a snob at first. One day I was talking about how cute this guy from New Home was because I had developed a crush on him already. One of the girls I work with said Oh that's my best friends brother! So they got together and told Tim to call me. Well when he called you can imagine my excitment. We started dating December 31st of '02 and have been together ever since! We dated a year and two months when he asked me to marry him on Feburary 13th. We got married the following May with the wedding of my dreams! We took a trip to Mexico for our honeymoon, and went back the following 1st Anniversary. We have been married 5 1/2 years now, and have two wonderful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment